AS FEATURED IN THE JANUARY 14, 2022 EDITION OF PERFUMER & FLAVORIST,
THE BUBBLE COLLECTION DEBUTS WITH SIX GENDERLESS FRAGANCES.
The Bubble Collection is a direct-to-consumer, niche fragrance brand of scents that are genderless, vegan, non-toxic and cruelty-free. The collection was recently launched with a selection of six fine fragrances divided into two categories: Wander Bubble and Harmony Bubble.
The Wander Bubble scents are described to "rise up and take you on a fragrance journey around the world, where you can wander and explore new places." The three scents include:
○ Santorini: Citrus/aquatic featuring bergamot, pear, cedarwood and warm amber.
○ Marrakech: Floral/spicy featuring pink pepper, magnolia, ginger blossom and musk.
○ Reykjavik: Floral/musk/moss featuring frosted crowberries, jasmine petals and frozen moss.
The Harmony Bubble scents "help you find serenity and balance with yourself and others while you invite friends into your space to enjoy life’s special moments." The three scents in this category are:
○ Chill: Oriental/floral/spicy featuring lemon, eucalyptus, lavender and sandalwood.
○ Connect: Floral/musk featuring freesia, soft cashmere, rose de mai and skin musk.
○ Celebrate: Citrus/aromatic featuring green tea, bergamot, cassis and woody musk.
The Bubble Collection was founded by Gregory Cole and Michael Perris, who have a decades-long career collaborating with brands in fashion, beauty and luxury goods.
Also part of the collection is Mane Fine Fragrances, which incubated the project alongside advisor Camille McDonald, fragrance industry-legend and FIFI-Award Winner whose illustrious career spanned from Ralph Lauren Fragrances to Chanel Beauté to Parfums Givenchy down to Bath and Body Works. McDonald also launched Michael Kors Fragrances and Marc Jacobs Perfume.
Co-founder Michael Perris shared, “Bubbles have alway been a delightful part of our lives … blowing bubbles, celebrating with bubbly, relaxing in a bubble bath, We love bubbles, yet they are often overlooked. Like bubbles rising, we decided to elevate the bubble for the first time as an aspirational lifestyle fragrance brand.”
Fellow co-founder, Gregory Cole commented, “After our successful launch, we are now working on future innovations, like our first line of Eau de Parfums, scented candles and body creams, as well as a partnership with famous artists and a new luxury hotel.”